Thursday 4 June 2009

ribbons!!

I really do, it's the crafty person in me, but I just adore them and want to fill my house with them! I once went to a lovely ribbon and paper shop in Sausalito and it was amazing - like the place was built just for me!

Last time I went to Hong Kong I happened across a ribbon shop and I had to do everything I could to keep myself from passing out. Shelves and shelves that looked like this:


I've never seen so many all in one place beckoning me with their colours and their hypnotic swaying in the wind. Forget Disneyland, I've just found the happiest place on earth! Now if only they had Ikea's meatballs and gravy...it's a close call.

Anyway, I'm planning on a trip back to good ol' Honkers in the next few months so I look forward to browsing around many more of these:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails