Wednesday 3 June 2009

lots o' stuff

And therein lies the problem. I already have another blog for my jewellery company, mymiyel, and the adventures that it brings, but I've found that it is getting overtaken by posts about all the stuff I like. So then I think, why not start a new blog for this stuff since there is so much. It's really more for myself, I have a mental shopping list and inspiration board and it's getting a little crowded in there so I thought I'd start putting it into a nice categorised and chronological blog where I can look back and say "ah yes, let's go buy that now" or "ugh what was I thinking?!". Either way, it'll be a interesting way of documenting and remembering the all beautiful things I find along the way.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails