Wednesday 9 September 2009

Pushing Daisies

Did you ever catch it on ITV 2 (I think)? It was such a fun and quirky show and I loved that it was so bright and cartoonified (technical term I do believe). For those that don't know, the very, very summarised facts are these: Ned, our leading man, can touch dead things and bring them to life and he and a private detective, Emerson, used this gift to solve murders and crimes around town. But when he touches them again they die forever. If he doesn't do this, something else dies in its place.

The love interest is our very own Anna Friel who is the once dead, but not any more, childhood sweetheart of Ned, which of course means that they have something of an odd and complicated relationship seeing as they can't touch again. She got to wear some of the loveliest dresses. Though sometimes she does wear the odd thing that makes you go "eh?".

Then there are the yummy pies, which as you may have gathered from my previous Waitress post, I heart very much.

Sadly, the show was not picked up for a third season so the show is no more. Madness in my opinion considering the other pap that's on TV these days.



2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOD. My igoogle has not updated to tell me you'd blogged since the Teal post. I thought you were just being lazy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails