Saturday 26 September 2009

Pamella Roland

She is a New York based fashion designer and I absolutely adore her work. She makes some very feminine dresses which you know you will feel so pretty when wearing. I don't know how you feel about it, but I never liked it when designers put crazy things on the catwalk that, whilst they do push the boundaries of fashion, are completely impractical and unwearable. Pamella's work is the complete opposite. All her designs are wearable and commercial and as a mere mortal, I can still look at it and go "I want that, I will wear it and I will love it". Her website has a catalogue of all her collections dating back to autumn 2004 so go have a look through for some inspiration and that fashion fix.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails