Sunday 15 November 2009

Frasier

I think it's probably my favourite TV programme. There's nothing better than sitting with a cup of tea and watching a Frasier marathon on Comedy Central. It is really witty and it really makes me laugh out loud, even if it's the 5th time I've seen that episode and heard that joke.

I love how pompous and stuck up the Crane brothers are and how they always seem to land themselves in ridiculous situations. Some are a bit unrealistically tragic but still, they make for a good laugh!

Some favourite quotes:

Niles: I do love Maris. Why, the other week I kissed her for absolutely no reason at all!

Daphne: Do you see where I'm going?
Frasier: Insane?

Frasier: Don't stare at me, Eddie. I'm a humane man, but right now I could kick a kitten through an electric fan.

Jerome: Your wife sounds like a carefree lady.
Frasier: Oh, yes, she's ounces of fun.

Frasier: I am so tired of your exaggeration! You always make things 50,000 times worse than they are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails