Sunday 12 July 2009

Petit Plat

Don't you just love those little miniature things you can get for dollhouses? Some of them are so freakin' cute. Maybe it's the whole mini thing, always makes things seem that little bit more adorable. I don't have a dollhouse now, which saddens me greatly, but I still absolutely LOVE these gorgeous polymer clay jobbies you can get from Petit Plat on Etsy. Fortunately, she also makes the lil things into jewellery which means I can still buy my miniature cake and eat it too!

This lady is just incredible - I am amazed at just how detailed and intricate she is able to make these little mini foodstuffs. They look so good and if I browse for too long I feel the tummy starting to rumble.

Take a look at her shop or her blog, full of delicious teeny fake food for all your miniature needs!









Yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails