Saturday 6 March 2010

making lists

Wow, been a while. Sorry, I've been really busy with the shop recently and have been neglecting my blogs a lot. But this post has come about as a result of all the stuff I'm doing (or should be doing) for the shop.

I have always made lists, even lists of lists. In some way I think it gives me some vague feeling of organisation and control in my crazy, hectic life. But then I do find that I spend the time I should be actually actioning the list by writing more lists or just re-writing the same lists over and over...I'm sure there's a problem there somewhere under years of repression but for now I'm loving these to do lists I found on Etsy:

Very cool Octopus to do list by boygirlparty

Sweet "For the birds to do" to do list by notebooksetc

Love this Little Red Riding Hook list - available as PDF template - by Thompsondesigns

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails