Thursday 10 December 2009

Side swept fringes

I've been looking for a new hair do for ages now, it always seems that after the first post-hair-cut wash, my hair just looks the same as it did before. So I'm thinking about getting a fringe cut so there will be at least some noticeable difference once I've undone all my hairdresser's work. I've been admiring these fringes:


Reese Witherspoon has been rocking the side fringe thing lately

I like this on Ashlee Simpson too

Loving this lady's general "I have great hair and I didn't even have to try" look

1 comment:

  1. Stent has proved to be a life saving tube for cardiac patient which is used in angioplasty surgery. The tube is a tiny, expandable, mesh-like tube made of a metal such as stainless steel or cobalt alloy. A cardiac stent is a small tube that is used to widen arteries supplying the heart that have narrowed. Stent for heart is sold by different companies in the world.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails